- The narrator searching for forgiveness from god,hoping that he won't go to hell,as he is too afraid of it.
- The grandfather want 'me' to relieve him from the agony of hell,because maybe he is afraid for what he had done in his life before,and being treated as those who sinned in Haw Par Villa.
- Offering food,hugging grave and burning money symbolize that,the deceased also need those kind of things,meaning that they want someone to pampered them,although they not with those who still alive
- Letter to my parents:
Thank you for your love and everything that you gave me,brought me up is not an easy thing to do for you,sorry for what I've done in my life,for every single thing that sad both of you up,I've tried my best to please both of you.I know I'm a lucky person on earth to get both of you as my parents,nothing in this world could be exchange with the moment we had together. There is not a word to be describe how thankful I am to be your daughter. Again,thank you for everything.

No comments:
Post a Comment